Friday, June 10, 2005

Lack Of Posts

Well, I've finally checked back here after a long hiatus. Got myself a smicko new computer so now I can finally get into some PC gaming, which I have missed out on for the better part of 2 years. The main reason for not posting here, new computer or not, is World of Warcraft. Damn, that has sucked up so much of my time it's not funny.

Besides that, now I have gotten back into the world of tech and kept up with what the ex-members of The Screen Savers (of TechTV) have been up to. Most members chat on a podcast called This Week In Tech released at least once a week, a very interesting listen.

If you're into the more shady side of things, you might be interested in TheBroken or Systm. Kevin Rose and Dan Huard are involed in the previous 2 projects full-time now, both are very cool to watch. I'll post links for all of these on the side. Another shady and weird sort of show is From The Shadows, finally found out about that a few days ago, very cool. Check out their Box 3.0 show if you're interested in WEP cracking. I tested their method on a mates network, the WEP encryption was cracked in about 10 mins... not bad for a first time effort.

Anyway, enough rambling for a bit. I'll post some random shit later on... it is a long weekend after all. In the meantime, you might wanna check out some of those techy podcasts or movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home